Erasmus Mundus Master Global Studies: A European Perspective
The 2017 application round for the Master programme Global Studies – A European Perspective and the Erasmus Mundus grant will open February 1st, 2017 and therefore we herewith would like to encourage all suitable candidates to apply for the programme.
The Master programme combines approaches from Global History and International Studies. Cultural Studies, Area Studies, Social Sciences and other disciplines contribute to a wide ranging academic programme.
This Master programme is an interdisciplinary, research-based programme offered by a Consortium of six European universities:
- Ghent University (Belgium),
- Leipzig University (Germany),
- London School of Economics and Political Science (UK),
- Roskilde University (Denmark),
- University of Vienna (Austria),
- and University of Wroclaw (Poland)
and is maintaining a partnership with six further leading non-European universities in the field of Global Studies:
- Dalhousie University (Canada),
- Fudan University (China),
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (India),
- Macquarie University (Australia),
- University of California at Santa Barbara (USA),
- University of Stellenbosch (South Africa).
The European Union awards this year up to 8 Erasmus Mundus scholarships to students of this course from Erasmus+ partner countries. These full-time grants cover for tuition fee and include also a monthly living allowance. The application deadline for the Erasmus Mundus grant and admission to the programme elapses on March 30th, 2017.
Call for application _Master in Global Studies.
Further and detailed information can be found on: www.globalstudies-masters.info