The 2022 application round for the two-years Master’s course in ‘Global Studies – A European Perspective’ and the Erasmus Mundus grant is now open and therefore we herewith would like to encourage all suitable candidates to apply for the programme.
The Master’s course combines approaches from Global History and International Studies. Cultural Studies, Area Studies, Social Sciences and other disciplines contribute to a wide-ranging academic programme.
It is an interdisciplinary, research-based programme offered by a Consortium of six European universities:
*Ghent University (Belgium)
*Leipzig University (Germany),
*London School of Economics and Political Science (UK),
*Roskilde University (Denmark),
*University of Vienna (Austria),
*and University of Wroclaw (Poland).
and is maintaining a partnership with nine further leading non-European universities in the field of Global Studies:
* Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia),
* Dalhousie University (Canada),
* Fudan University (China),
* Jawaharlal Nehru University (India),
* Macquarie University (Australia),
* Otago University (New Zealand),
* University of California at Santa Barbara (USA),
* University of Stellenbosch (South Africa),
* University of Yaoundé I (Cameroon).
The application deadline is January 31st, 2022 for all applicants who want to be taken into consideration for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship and for admission to the programme, which starts in fall 2022.
Even though students from all countries of the world can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship we would especially encourage students from the following world regions to apply, as there will be provided additional scholarships for nationals from the respective countries:
• African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries
• European Neighbourhood Policy ENI South countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunesia
• Asian countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan
• South American countries: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Panama, Peru and Venezuela, Brazil and Mexico
• Western Balkans countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo and Montenegro
Further information on the programme is to be found at: https://globalstudies-masters.eu/
as well as at: https://www.facebook.com/europeanmasterglobalstudies/
the direct link to the application website is: https://globalstudies-masters.eu/admission/application/application-documents/
Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Konstanze Klemm for questions related to the application process: firstname.lastname@example.org